STEDI Type-X Sport 7 Inch LED Driving Lights
Our Type-X LED Driving Lights are the very best representation of our brands' spirit and culture. The performance & quality surpasses that of the most respected players in the industry.
HIGH PERFORMANCE - ACCESSIBLE PRICE
We welcome the all-new 7" Type-X Sport – Our most affordable driving light yet. Our very existence as a brand is to offer high-performance, high-quality driving lights at accessible prices. Compare build quality, performance and list of inclusion with other offerings on the market and you will conclude that our Type-X Sport is peerless. (Registered Design Number 201914860 & Registered Trademark).
LEGENDARY TYPE-X DNA
Three years since the inception of original Type-X, we’ve taken an already proven platform and completely redesigned it from the ground up. All-new reflector geometry, all-new LEDs and all-new housing. We’ve increased the depth of the optics by 35% allowing for a perfectly collimated beam and the resultant increase in light intensity. The beam diameter strikes a sublime balance between width and throw and will send light right out to 895m. Four dedicated built-in wide-beam optics disperse light in the nearfield, and transition beautifully with the spot beam.
STEDI DESIGN LANGUAGE
Some people call it the little things; for us, it is literally everything. We obsessed over even the most trivial geometries and design elements to achieve a visually stunning luminaire. The 4mm 304 Stainless steel bracket features our signature shoulder armor with laser-cut STEDI branding. A carefully considered orange rim surrounding the housing offers just the right amount of visual impact while ensuring that the overall look and feel plays nice equally on a Sandy Taupe Landcruiser as it will on Magnetic Grey Ranger.
ENTER THE WORLD OF STEDI
The internet is littered with mediocre lights. 98% of driving lights offered in the marketplace are off the shelf imports with the reseller’s laser logo and subsequent price mark-up. Don’t even get us started on the fictitious performance claims. When you enter the world of STEDI, you’re buying into a product which is mechanically and optically engineered with our know-how and our tooling, with our reputation and warranty standing right behind it. Our lights won’t fade, turn yellow and fall-off at the first sign of corrugations. Our photometric data is lab tested, not photoshopped – We stand by it.
THE NERDY DETAILS
- 4mm thick 304 Series Stainless Mounting bracket, which includes rubber dampener and an additional 3mm upper plate.
- A360.0 Cast Housing | Boasting superior strength and corrosion resistance.
- 3mm Thick GE Lexan Lens with hard coating | Virtually unbreakable & scratch resistant
- 100% Polyester UV and abrasion resistant powder coat
- IP68 | Dust & Particle tight + Water-proof up to 3 meters
- Nitto Denko Pressure Equalization vent with membrane | Protects against water ingress, dust & contaminants.
- Environmentally Sealed Deutsch® DT-2 connector
- EMI & RFI Suppression circuitry – We guarantee it.
- Each 7" TYPE-X Sport comprises 32 of OSRAM’s® finest OSLON® LED, selected for its high luminous flux and perfectly matches optical properties.
- 4 wide-beam reflectors built-in, which form a lateral shaped flood pattern designed to minimize valuable light wasted up to the sky.
- 5700K CCT offers stunning clarity and definition with excellent Colour Rendering Index (CRI)
|LED||32 x Osram Oslon SSL|
|RAW LUMENS||16,640 (Pair)|
|TESTED LUMENS||12,820 (Pair)|
|AMP DRAW||6.4A @ 13.2v (each)|
|POWER DRAW||85W (each)|
|BEAM PATTERN||4 x Spread 28 x Spot Beam|
|INGRESS PROTECTION||IP68 | Submersible up to 3m|
|COLOUR TEMP (CCT)||5700K|
|VOLTAGE COMPATIBILITY||12v & 24v|
|LUMEN MAINTENANCE||50,000 LM-80|
|10 M||8,129 Lx|
|50 M||327 Lx|
|200 M||20 Lx|
|300 M||9 Lx|
|400 M||5 Lx|
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 2 x STEDI 7" TYPE-X Sport
- 2 x STEDI Black Out Covers
- 1 x Easy Fit High Beam Wiring with DT-2 Sealed Connectors, H4, HB3 Adapter plugs to high beam. 60A Relay, Fuse, Switch
- 3 Series Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts
- Rubber Shock Dampener
- Wiring Instructions