Safari V-Spec Snorkel To Suit Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series 2008 - 2015
Safari 4x4 Engineering V-Spec Snorkel To Suit Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series 2008-2015
· Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
· Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
· Increased airflow for your 09/2015 Onwards 4.5L Diesel 1VD-FTV engines, 03/2012-10/2015 4.6L Petrol 1UR-FE engines and 2008 - 2011 4.7L Petrol 2UZ-FE engines.
· Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
· Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
· Comprehensive Safari Snorkel fitting guide to suit Toyota 200 Series Land Cruiser 4WD with an accurate template for installation.
· Lifetime Warranty
*Does not suit GX Model with OE Raised Air Intake
|Model||Release Date||Engine Desc.||Engine Size|
|Land Cruiser 200 Series||2008 to 2015||1VD-FTV||4.5Litre-V8|
|Land Cruiser 200 Series||2008 to 2011||2UZ-FE||4.7Litre-V8|
|Land Cruiser 200 Series||2012 Onward||1UR-FE||4.6Litre-V8|
The SS87HF Safari Snorkel suitable for Toyota 200 Series Landcruiser 4x4 is designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of 09/2015 Onwards 4.5L Diesel 1VD-FTV engines, 03/2012-10/2015 4.6L Petrol 1UR-FE engines and 2008 - 2011 4.7L Petrol 2UZ-FE engines.
With the huge air flow demands of each engine in the Toyota 09/2015 Onwards 4.5L Diesel 1VD-FTV engines, 03/2012-10/2015 4.6L Petrol 1UR-FE engines and 2008 - 2011 4.7L Petrol 2UZ-FE 200 Series Landcruiser, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in a snorkel suitable for Toyota 200 Series Landcruiser. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari Toyota 200 Series Landcruiser 4x4 Snorkel body and air ram is manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the Safari Snorkel suitable for Toyota 200 Series Landcruiser breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.