Safari V-Spec Snorkel To Suit Toyota Hilux 25 Series 2011 - 2015
Safari 4x4 Engineering V-Spec Snorkel To Suit Toyota Hilux 25 Series 2011 - 2015
- Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Increased airflow for your 10/2011 - 06/2015 3.0L Diesel 1KD-FTV engine
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive snorkel fitting guide suitable for Toyota 25 Series Hilux 4WD with an accurate template for installation.
- Lifetime Warranty
|Model||Release Date||Engine Desc.||Engine Size|
|Hilux 25 Series||2011 to 2015||1JD-FTV
The SS122HF Safari Snorkel suitable for Toyota 25 Series Hilux 4x4 is designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of 10/2011 - 06/2015 Onwards 3.0L Diesel 1KD-FTV engines.
With the huge air flow demands of each engine in the Toyota 10/2011 - 06/2015 Onwards 3.0L Diesel 1KD-FTV 25 Series Hilux, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel design suitable for Toyota 25 Series Hilux design. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari Snorkel suitable for Toyota 25 Series Hilux 4x4 is manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the Toyota 25 Series Hilux snorkel breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.