STEDI LED Fog & DRL Upgrade Kit to suit ARB SUMMIT BULL BAR
SAFETY MEETS STYLE
Featuring integrated Day-time-Running-Lights (DRL) - Increases visibility of your car so that other drivers see you on the road.
PLUG & PLAY INSTALLATION
Specifically designed LED Fog & DRL to bolt directly in to ARB Summit Bull bar housing without modification. The matching HB4 connectors means the LED fog light function can be up and running without any soldering or grafting.
BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED & ENGINEERED
Improving on Orignal Equipment the STEDI Summit LED fog light is all alloy casing improving thermal efficiency as well as increased durability.
KEY TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Built in LED Day-time Running Light (DRL)
- Two High Performance Osram Emitters
- UV Stable Automotive Grade PC Primary Lens
- Environmentally sealed matching HB4 connector, for easy plug and play installation.
- Pressure Equalisation Vent | Eliminates condensation
- IP67 Ingress Protection | Protected from immersion between 15 centimetres and 1 meter in depth for 10min at a time.
- 50,000 hours Lifespan
- 24 month Warranty
- 6000K CCT
- Includes all required tilt adjust spring and screw
- All Alloy outer casing | The original is plastic.
- RFI & EMI Suppression Circuitry
Price quoted is for a pair (ARB Fog Light Shroud shown is not included)
If you're unsure whether your ARB bull bar is eligible feel free to get in touch with us for advice.
STEDI Designed & Manufacturered.
This product is not endorsed by, directly affiliated with ARB. All product and company names are the registered trademarks of their original owners. The use of any trade name or trademark is for compatibility and reference purposes only and does not imply any association with the trademark holder of their product brand.
|FOG LED / DRL LED||12W FOG & 1.2W DRL|
|INPUT VOLTAGE||12v to 24v DC|
|FOG ACTUAL LUMENS||728 Lm each|
|DRL ACTUAL LUMENS||38 Lm each|
|CONNECTOR TYPE||Sealed HB4|
|DRL DRAW||0.2A @ 13.6v|
|FOG LIGHT DRAW||0.9A @ 13.6v|
|FITS||ARB Summit Bull Bars, Toyota 70 Series Landcruiser|
|OPERATING TEMP||- 40°C to + 60°C|
|HOUSIGN MATERIAL||Die-Cast Alloy|