REDARC Total Management System 12V 30A
The TVMSKIT05 combines the innovative, award-winning RedVision Total Vehicle Management System and the iconic 30amp Manager30 Battery Management System to provide full control and monitoring of your 4x4, camper, caravan or motorhome.
An unprecedented level of automation
RedVision allows you to control multiple on-board devices, such as turning lights, inverter, water pumps and other loads such as televisions, electric steps and fridges on or off. It also provides you with the ability to monitor up to 6 separate water levels, temperatures, and when paired with the Manager30 allows you to monitor your battery power consumption and storage through the provided In-vehicle mounted display or by downloading the app on your own android or IOS device.
The complete battery management solution
This kit includes The Manager30 main unit, REDARC’s award-winning 30amp battery management system for charging auxiliary batteries used in recreational automotive and marine applications. The DC to DC charger incorporates AC, DC and solar inputs to achieve the best charge for an auxiliary battery and is suitable for all major battery types including Lead Acid, Lithium, Gel, Calcium, or AGM batteries.
The Manager30 operates like 6 separate products, it charges an auxiliary battery from the vehicle while on the move, it’s a 240-volt charger, a solar regulator, a battery isolator, a load disconnect controller, all with a remote battery monitor for up to date battery information and charge status.
- Combines power protection, distribution, and control in one unit
- Distribution Box accepts inputs from a range of battery management components via the Manager30 allowing close monitoring of all battery usage and charging information
- Accepts inputs for monitoring up to 6 water levels and temperatures
- Capable of switching devices on/off like lights, TV, electric steps etc
- Bluetooth connectivity to BYOD iOS and Android to the exclusive RedVision User App
- Fully configurable home screen via RedVision Configurator App
This kit includes;
- RedVision Distribution Box
- RedVision In-vehicle Mounted Display Screen
- Manager30 Battery Management System main unit
Follow REDARC's helpful how-to guides to find out how you can customise and configure your Total Vehicle Management System to suit your needs.
- How to setup the RedVision Configurator App
- How to configure your RedVision Display
- How to configure your RedVision Distribution Box
- How to configure your Manager BMS with RedVision
The TVMSKIT05 from REDARC is available for fitment into 4WD vehicles and from selected manufacturers of campers, caravans and motorhomes.*
As featured in Camper
Trailer of the Year.
A proud winner of a
Announced as the
|Operating Temperature (Distribution box)||-20°C to + 60°|
|Operating Temperature (Display)||-20°C to + 70°C|
|Storage Temperature (Display)||-20°C to + 85°C|
|Maximum Charger Current||40A|
|Maximum Battery Current||80A|
|Output Circuits (Max)||5 x 10A|
|Output Circuits (Max)||5 x 30A|
|Main Unit Dimensions||385 x 138 x 58mm|
|Display Dimensions||178 x 108 x 26mm|
|Compliance||AU & NZ Only|
|Output System Voltage||12VDC|
|Maximum Charging Voltage||16.0V* (*Calcium setting in storage mode)|
|Output Current Rating (Cont.)||30A|
|Input Fuse Rating||40A|
|Output Fuse Rating||40A|
|Protection||Short Circuit, Surge, Reverse Polarity, Overload|
|Input (Operating) Voltage||240VAC / 9 - 32VDC|
|AC Mains Plug Type||AU, NZ, EU|
*The RedVision system (TVMS1280) and RedVision/Manager30 Kits (TVMSKIT05) are compliant to Australian and New Zealand regulations only. As a result, availability of the RedVision mobile applications outside of these regions are restricted accordingly.