REDARC 25A Charge Equaliser
The REDARC 25A Charge Equaliser allows 12 volts to be ‘tapped’ from the centre of a series-connected, two battery, 24 volt DC electrical system while still ensuring an equal charge across the two batteries.
This is particularly useful when space or cost prohibits the installation of a separate 12 volt battery.
REDARC have incorporated technology from the award-winning BCDC range into the new style CE25. The CE25 has a maximum 25A output and offers improved functionality, reduced installation complexity and features input isolation, negating the need for an input relay or isolator.
The REDARC Charge Equaliser has a high peak current capability and fast transient response suited for loads requiring a safe, clean and stable 12 volt supply.
It has the advantage of drawing power from a battery rather than through a current limited device, like a voltage reducer. This allows for a much larger peak current draw.
- Designed to keep your 24-volt batteries equally charged
- Reduce downtime and running costs by extending battery life
- Peak load currents are limited only by the battery
- Designed for New Zealand's unique Conditions
- Based on the award-winning BCDC Platform
- High peak current capability
- Fast transient response
- Sealed and suited for commercial applications
|Input (Operating) Voltage||20 - 32VDC|
|Output Current Rating (Cont.)||25A|
|Input Fuse Rating||40A|
|Output Fuse Rating||40A|
|Standby Current Draw||<100mA|
|Output System Voltage||6 - 16VDC|
|Type Approval||E and CE|